The WHO has labelled COVID-19 a pandemic which may bring into effect some council/organisational policies which prohibit travel and attendance at our courses. We will as usual take preventive measures at our events to provide, as best we can, for the health and safety of our delegates.
Our usual cancellation policy applies if we need to cancel any event for any reason ie you will receive a full refund if you are unable to attend the rescheduled event. You will receive a full refund if you need to cancel up to 14 days prior to the event and while a refund doesn't apply within 14 days, you will be able to apply the registration fee to any other course or conference at any time over the next 12 months. See further Terms & Conditions below.
IPWEAQ Private Workshops:
1. A signed quote along with a 20% deposit is required to confirm the booking
2. The balance is due two (2) weeks prior to course commencement
3. Final delegate numbers and details are required no later than 3 days prior to the event date
4. For cancellations made within 24 hours of registration, a $25 plus GST administration fee will apply.
5. For cancellations made in writing at least seven days prior to the commencement of the event, an $80 plus GST administration fee will apply.
6. For cancellations within seven days of the commencement of the event, no refund will apply.
7. In the event of non-attendance, no refund will apply.
8. If an IPWEAQ event is cancelled for whatever reason, IPWEAQ will advise delegates within 72 hours of the course commencement and a full refund will be issued. If the event is able to be rescheduled, delegates will be informed of the new date. If delegates are unable to attend on the rescheduled date, a full refund will be issued. Alternatively, a delegate may request the event registration fee be applied to another IPWEAQ event(s).
9. All quoted amounts are EX GST
IPWEAQ Paper Submissions:
1. Abstracts are not automatically accepted. Your submission will be considered on its own merits but also with regard to other abstracts and the developing conference program. We will advise you of the outcome within three months of the close for the Call for Papers.
2. If your paper is accepted, you will need to register to attend the conference and a 20% speaker discount will be offered. It is not possible for you to attend solely to present your paper as it is of value to our delegates to be able to discuss your presentation with you throughout the event.
3. We will advise you of a date and time for your presentation however changes often occur after the program has been finalised and published. We will inform you promptly should this occur.
4. A PowerPoint presentation must be received at least one week prior to the conference.
5. You are required to prepare and submit a written document, a ‘Paper’, to accompany your presentation. Presentations that are not accompanied by a Paper are ineligible for the Geoff Wilmoth Best Paper award.
6. The content of your presentation must be non-commercial ie a sales pitch will not be accepted.
7. Your Paper, PPT presentation and any recordings (audio and/or video) of your presentation as delivered at the conference will be published in IPWEAQ’s globally-recognised Knowledge Centre. Your consent is implied by accepting this invitation to submit an abstract.
- Where the registration fee was paid by credit card, the refund will be credited to the same account.
- Any admin/cancellation fees charged will be donated to our President's charity – Rural Aid.
- This policy may be updated without prior notification from time to time.